Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hahahahah

We're talking today about the love of the whole impossible think. Quake not heart, in my breast and on the street. Beating out my one secret tragedy. Laughter is out of the question and what's in the question now is more to the point than on it. A sharp one that, so come on, slowly and mind the busy ness end. Mind?, no I don't mind. We're talking about slaying the dragon. I have brought his head back as proof now rest easy little children and mind your manners and you parents. The sad characters waking around with no one to play them. Being through them the most immediate temptation. An instant gratification.

We talk then about
The lives we imagine
All humans have
No one thinks that
Everyone is the same
But how different can
We be

It puts me to the
Purpose as a measure
Of truth and a second
Reading will clarify
That observed action
Renders meaning
Like a flint throws
Sparks

What fascinates me is to watch myself wanting a thing to be something when I know it's nothing. It is the mind saying "Now we have it", that I have labored for as if a politicians promises served to fill my rice bowl. It happened in my minds mouth. Both the promising and the munching up of a-has and peaceful tasty getting its. But we are short a nutritive science of the mind for which philosophy will not suffice. Because the context is no longer linear. Time must flow in multiple directions at once and no approximation or average even if these concepts disentangled yielded means for such.

Some homework-
-Simultaneous being and non-being.
-Statements resisting sane treatment, and why.
-Post contextual treats. Yum!?

Is it possible to take a text seriously and not believe in the authors specific intention. Why did authors start to want to force the reader to read it their way in the first place (or did they?). HOW RUDE.

No comments: